We love driving these Slingshots and hope you feel the same. For this reason we have no limit on mileage. Feel free to explore the beautiful Pocono Mountains with no restrictions! We just ask that you stay in Pennsylvania.
Are these guided tours?
- No, but we do provide suggested routes to get the most out of your rental time. When you leave with your rental it’s your choice where you go. We just ask that you stay in Pennsylvania.
Are instructions provided on how to operate the Slingshot?
- Yes, we will go over all Polaris Slingshot vehicle operations to assure you are comfortable before heading out on the open road.
- You must obey all traffic signals and laws of the road. SRE Schools Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Both driver and passenger must wear a helmet unless you can show documented evidence of the following:
- These rules are in accordance with Pennsylvania Motorcycle helmet laws.
- If you are 21 years old or older, and have an M endorsed license for more than 2 calendar years, or have completed a PennDOT or Motorcycle Safety Foundation safety course.
- If you are the passenger of a driver who fits this description, and you are 21 or older.
- You may bring your own DOT approved helmets or rent ours for $10 per helmet.
What to Wear and Bring:
We suggest dressing for the weather as if you were to be riding a motorcycle. We highly recommend sunglasses, hat and sun block since you’ll be basking in the open air with the Polaris Slingshots open cockpit design. Any personal items may be kept in lockable storage compartments behind both seats and in the glove box. Bring your own DOT approved helmets if you have them.
- You must be at least 25 years of age and have a current, valid driver’s license.
- Passengers must be at least 18 years of age and are required to sign the Slingshot Rental Release of Liability.
- The Driver must know how to operate a 5-speed Manual transmission vehicle.
- We reserve the right to refuse service with no refund if you cannot show adequate ability in driving a manual transmission.
- No motorcycle endorsement is required to operate in the state of Pennsylvania.
- You are required to purchase state mandated minimum liability insurance from our insurance provider prior to taking the rental vehicle. The $15 insurance cost is not included in the rental cost.
- You are responsible for providing your own medical insurance.
- Rental coverage does not include personal property, and does not cover damages caused by renter, driver or passenger’s negligence or illegal use. Slingshot may not be operated under the influence of alcohol, drugs of any kind, including prescription.
- For more information on the $15 insurance addendum please click here.
- The day before your rental we will authorize your credit card for $1,500.
- This is a way to make sure the funds are available and can be drawn from your account in the case of damage to the Slingshot during your rental.
- Providing no damage is done the full $1,500 will be released back to your account after the rental return check in is complete.
- Customer is responsible for fuel and any applicable taxes. (Only use 91-octane gasoline to fuel the vehicle).
- Please bring the Slingshot back with a full tank of premium If you do not there will be a $50 fueling surcharge.
- You will be responsible for any moving violations incurred during your rental period.
Rates and Fees
- Reservations based on availability.
- There will be no refunds for unused time.
- Towing not covered.
- Renter and 1 additional driver are included in the rental price. Any additional drivers listed on the rental agreement will be $25 per person.
- No rescheduling within 14 days of the originally reserved date.
- 14 or more days out from the originally reserved date you may reschedule at no additional charge. Based on availability of your new date choice.
Within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- You can cancel your reservation up to 14 days out from your reserved date and receive a refund less a $75 administration fee.
- Within 14 days of your reserved date there are no cancellations or refunds.
Outside 30 days of the original purchase date.
- No refunds. No exceptions.
- On the day of your rental, if it is raining and you do not leave with the Slingshot rental we will allow you to reschedule at no additional cost.
- We are not responsible and do not prorate any Slingshot rentals. If you drive the Slingshot and inclement weather causes any loss of rental time for you there are no refunds or credits.
What is your Refund Policy?
- Please see Cancellation Policy or Gift Voucher Policy.
- Late returns are subject to a $30 fee per 15-minutes per rental, after a 15-minute grace period.
- We reserve the right to report a vehicle stolen to the appropriate authorities if it is not returned at the date and time indicated on this agreement. Please call if you are running late! (charges still will apply).
- Any damages to the vehicle must be reported immediately, and an incident report must be filed with PA State Police.
- Fuel the vehicle prior to return to the level to which it was prior to the rental. A refueling fee of $50 will be charged if it is not refueled.
Slingshot Rental Gift Voucher Policy
- Vouchers do not expire. There are no service fees for unused vouchers.
- The paid value of the voucher will never expire. The promotional value is good for one year from the date of purchase. After one-year promotional period, you will be required to call our office to schedule a date. We will apply the paid value toward any of our current programs.
- Vouchers that are lost or stolen will be replaced for the original purchase price with valid proof of purchase.
- Purchasers of retail priced Slingshot Gift Vouchers may request a refund less a $50 administration fee within 30 days of the purchase date, after 30 days Slingshot Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- Gift Vouchers purchased at a discounted price are not refundable.
Is there information I can print to go along with my gift voucher?
Yes, here is a link to a PDF brochure with prices and here is a PDF brochure without prices.
Do I need to pick a date when I purchase?
- No, You can purchase a gift voucher for that special someone and let them choose the date after receiving the voucher.
When will I receive the gift voucher after purchasing online?
- A few minutes after you purchase a gift voucher, you will receive the gift voucher by email. The Gift Voucher can be printed to present to the recipient. If you have not received your gift voucher by email, please check your SPAM box. You can also contact us and we will gladly resend your gift voucher. Click here if you wish to contact us . Please be sure to mention your date of purchase.
- If you ordered apparel, (i.e. Winner Circle Package, Gloves, Hoodies, T-Shirts), items will be shipped by the next business day in a plain non-descriptive envelope from PO Box 500 Blakeslee, PA 18610. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 days, please call or email for additional shipping options.
Can I upgrade/exchange my gift voucher?
- You may upgrade/exchange your gift voucher for any of our experiences by calling our office with your voucher code. Our customer service will assist you to upgrade/exchange your experience for another. Call 877 786 2522.
How do I redeem a gift voucher?
- Gift vouchers only need to be redeemed when the recipient is ready to book their date. Go to the web address printed on the voucher, input your voucher number, you will be presented with available dates and you are on your way to to completing your booking. Once submitted you will receive a confirmation by email. You can also click here to redeem your voucher.
How long are Gift Vouchers valid?
- Gift Vouchers do not expire.
- There are no service fees for unused balances.
- Gift Vouchers may be redeemed for the experience described on your gift voucher for a 12-month period following the date of purchase. After the 12-month period specified above, the gift voucher may be redeemed by applying the original purchase price of the voucher toward the current purchase price of any of our available experiences. The original purchase price can be found on the receipt that was provided at the time of purchase. After 12 months you will be required to pay the difference between the purchase price and the current price of the experience. Gift Vouchers may be upgraded to an experience of greater value and the balance will be payable at the time of redemption.
- Gift Vouchers that are lost or stolen will be replaced only for the original purchase price or balance remaining on the Gift Voucher, with valid proof of purchase (receipt that is sent with Gift Voucher or other documentation acceptable to StockCar Racing Experience).
Are Gift Vouchers refundable?
- Yes, only in certain instances. Purchasers of retail priced Gift Vouchers may request a refund less 5% within 30 days of the purchase date, after 30 days Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- Gift Vouchers purchased at a discounted price are not refundable.
- Once a date is reserved, there are no refunds or cancellations.
What are the participation requirements; do I need prior racing experience?
- No, you do not need prior racing experience to participate in our driving programs, only the ability to operate a 4 speed standard shift and a valid drivers license. (This requirement is not needed for our ride experience)
- Our participants range in age from 14 to 90. Many are NASCAR Fans, people that like to drive fast or people that seek a little thrill in their lives.
- Age Requirements.
- To participate in our driving program, you must be 18 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
- To participate in our ride program, you must be 14 years of age and have both parents present.
- (Under 18 (14-17) both parents must sign a minor waiver/release form. If only one parent is coming to the racetrack, the other must sign the form and have their signature notarized. Please make sure to print the form on a color printer. The red text must be in red on the notarized waiver.
- Size Requirements. All participants must be in relative good health and able to enter and exit the car on their own through a window opening
- 15″ high x 30″ wide and 36″ off the ground.
- Size limitations may apply: Maximum height 6’4″ / weight 300 lbs. If you’re near the limits of the size requirements, please email Steve Fox to schedule a time to come to the track and see if you fit, prior to your purchase.
- There will be no refund due to a student’s inability to fit in the racecar.
- All cars have 4 speed manual transmissions.
Gift Voucher Policy:
- Vouchers do not expire. There are no service fees for unused vouchers. The paid value of the voucher will never expire. The promotional value is good for one year from the date of purchase. After a one year promotional period, you will be required to call our office to schedule a date. We will apply the paid value toward any of our current programs. Vouchers that are lost or stolen will be replaced for the original purchase price with valid proof of purchase.
- Items purchased with a promotion code or any type of discount are non-refundable. If you purchase a Gift voucher at retail price you will receive a refund for the ride/drive program purchased, less a 5% administration fee within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days the voucher is non-refundable. Monetary gift vouchers are non-refundable. Bookings are required for all programs, once a booking is made it is non-refundable.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations or in case of no-show.
- A rescheduling fee of $75 for Drives and $35 for Rides applies for date changes made more than 30 days in advance.
- 50% of your tuition will be forfeited for date changes made within 30 days of your scheduled date. The remaining 50% of your tuition will be held on account to be used towards any of our experiences.
- No exceptions.
- We will make every effort to run all scheduled sessions. You must register in person, no matter what the weather looks like at your present location. We will run on a delay if possible. In the event that we have to postpone due to weather, your booking will be placed on hold and you will have one year from your originally booked date to complete your experience. Refunds will not be issued. Failure to report to the racetrack will be a forfeiture of your tuition and no rain check will be issued. StockCar Racing Experience is not responsible for any travel expenses incurred by changes beyond our control.
- By participating in our experiences you give and grant unto StockCar Racing Experience, and its affiliates, the rights to the use of your name, likeness, voice and/or photographs taken at StockCar Racing Experience, including, but not limited to television and radio broadcasts, film productions, videotape reproductions and the like, and you hereby relinquish all rights therefore for these purposes.
- Dates are subject to change without notice. StockCar Racing Experience is not responsible for any travel expenses incurred by changes beyond our control.
- Orders of apparel and gloves will be shipped within the next business day after receipt of your order.
Code Of Conduct:
- Damages and incidentals occurred in scenarios of reckless conduct or negligence are the responsibility of the participant per the StockCar Racing Experience/SRE Schools,Inc. acceptance of release and waiver of liability agreement forms that are required to be completed before program participation.
- Every participant must follow safety procedures determined by StockCar Racing Experience/SRE Schools,Inc.. StockCar Racing Experience/SRE Schools,Inc. reserves the right to interject or revoke a participant’s experience if all safety conditions are not met.
We may request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a contest or to provide additional services (for example, subscriptions to announcement lists or information about SRE). Participation in contests or other promotions on the SRE web site is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose personal information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive postal mailings from SRE or third party companies.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
SRE will disclose personal information:
- To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
- When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SRE;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the SRE of sites and related properties, or visitors to the SRE of sites and related properties;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the SRE legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the SRE or its related properties;
- Fulfill a user’s order or request;
- To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
- When we have your consent to share the information;